Boss 351 parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1bad71

Reaction score
My Car
71 coupe Thunder Jet 429,Wieand tunnel ram with dual 650 Holleys, MSD ignition, 270/280 split duration cam, C6 auto with 391 drag pack rear end.
Years ago I bought some parts from a 351 boss in a salvage yard. I was going to build a tribute boss. I have since sold the mach 1 that was to be my boss car. I have for sale a 4 speed pedal set up with linkage and z bar, a cluster with 8k tach. and a center gauge panel with factory gauges and a drag pack center section with 3:91 gears. I don't know what there worth but they need to be in a car and not in my shop. So open to offers. The center section is to heavy to ship so local only on that.

Thanks

Don

fz80h.jpg

rhvmsm.jpg

xpv43c.jpg

How much would you want for the instrument cluster? I need a new lens for mine and I may as well upgrade while my dash is apart doing the heater core. $150 seems to be what I've seen some sell for. In what condition I'm not sure as I've just started scratching around. Most people don't put up a price and leave it to be handled in private messages, or are just fishing for what people will pay then post them up on eBay. The center gauges would be nice but I honestly don't know what they are worth. I tried years ago to get some but they ended up being in such bad condition I had to send them back. My car has a standard interior so I would only need it for the gauges and I'd need to find/buy a plain black bezel.

Last edited by a moderator:
How much would you want for the instrument cluster? I need a new lens for mine and I may as well upgrade while my dash is apart doing the heater core. $150 seems to be what I've seen some sell for. In what condition I'm not sure as I've just started scratching around. Most people don't put up a price and leave it to be handled in private messages, or are just fishing for what people will pay then post them up on eBay. The center gauges would be nice but I honestly don't know what they are worth. I tried years ago to get some but they ended up being in such bad condition I had to send them back. My car has a standard interior so I would only need it for the gauges and I'd need to find/buy a plain black bezel.
Thank you for the interest. I am not really fishing for value. I know what I gave for it. (a bit more than that ) and no I don't do ebay at all. I will consider it as like I said I wont be using them and they belong on a car not a shelf. I will get back to you.

Thanks

Don

I appreciate your candor. Let me know what you are thinking as far as value. I'm all for an amicable transaction. They will be going on my car that I've had for almost 21 years.

I appreciate your candor. Let me know what you are thinking as far as value. I'm all for an amicable transaction. They will be going on my car that I've had for almost 21 years.
Mike,

You know what. I will let the cluster go for 150 plus shipping. Like I said they belong on a mustang and I am not using them. Send me an address and I will get you an insured quote. I don't do pay-pal (long story) but will do a cleared check or bank MO.

Thanks

Don

Update: A deal is in progress for the tach cluster and the clutch pedals. I still have the center gauge panel for sale. Thanks 7173 mustangs.com

Gauge Cluster-SOLD Clutch set up-SOLD THE CENTER GAUGE SET IS STILL FOR SALE

Thanks

Don

Back