• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Engine, tranny, whole car maybe?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach 1
I am not sure what to do as far as selling the 73 mach 1, what will net me the best money, etc.

Will look at selling engine, tranny, engine and tranny, whole car with engine and tranny. Etc.

408W stroker engine. here is a quick list;

Basically new 408W stroker. Has less than 400 miles. Selling the car it is in, so would like to find a new home for the engine.

Block was hot tanked, line honed and bored .30 over

Heads are AFR 185 Renegade (latest version)

Comp cams and lifters, hydraulic non flat tappet (ZDDP oil run since new) will look up the specs asap

Scat forged crank, probe pistons, 10.20 compression

Air gap style intake (edelbrock copy)

Proform (not procomp) HEI distributor

Melling high volume oil pump

Holley high volume fuel pump

Quick fuel annular 750 mech sec carb

Summit 1.6 roller rockers (scorpion style)

Fab aluminum valve covers, polished

Ford racing 14" air cleaner

Powermaster high tork starter

Tranny is TK0 600. Not sure what clutch I ended up getting but it is a higher end one from Moderndriveline. Also has the Quick Time scattershield

All of it has less than 400 miles.

I didnt dyno it, but with the specs I would guess near 500 on both HP and TQ

let me know if any interest.

Would also consider selling the whole car with this driveline in.

Let me know if any interest in any combo.

here is a youtube vid of it idling

car has new suspension all around. 4 wheels disc brakes. New seats and tracks. rear weld racing wheels with ET street drag radials. It sits lower now than in video, took out the HD rear springs but would include them.

Has new steering box which solved all of my steering issues.

No rear seat and has a roll bar, previous owner dont blame me :)

What would the whole conversion kit for the TK0 600, complete except for cable and clutch pedal be worth to someone?

TK0 600

I don't know which clutch I got but it was almost the most expensive one, I will check my bill

Quick Time scattershield

28oz Flywheel

ARP bolts

TKO crossmember

Whatever else came with it. Decided against keeping the nice drivetrain for a Fox body, too much cash right now

Would sell the tranny setup excl pedal and cable for $3K shipped.

That is with the TK0 600, quick time scattershield, crossmember, the most expensive clutch they offered, arp bolts, 28oz flywheel

Setup is much more than that brand new, it is just broken in

Back