• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

14 x 7 wheel

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dusty1

Reaction score
My Car
1#-73 Grande Coupe 351 2V, FMX, 3:25, A/C, Needs some TLC to get it back on the road or make it go away.
2#- 73 Grande Coup, same drivetrain, but is a resto mod with 16" tires and wheels, is a daily driver and mama's birthday present
I have been looking for some time for 1 or 2 NON unilug 14 x 7, 5 x 4.5 w/ 3.5 back spacing aluminium mag wheel(s). they go by different names S-200, Daisy, Coke bottle. I have 1 that has porsity holes from a bad casting and is too costly to have repaired and I don't want to keep running it with a tube in it. I have found everything from 6" to 10" but no 7"wide wheel. I bought the set that I have years ago from a guy who had them on his 56 Ford PU that was sitting in the back of his garage. my set is in like mint condition ie, no curb rash. I have a set of 8" that I traded for but they are not what I want and I don't want to spend the money to get them cleaned up and polished.

2013_0507Ranchero0006.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been turning wrenchs and busting knuckles for over 45 years, does THAT tell ya anything....? There are no sealers on the market that can be used to seal it or I would have found it a long time ago

DSCN1328 (800x600).jpg

I have been looking for some time for 1 or 2 NON unilug 14 x 7, 5 x 4.5 w/ 3.5 back spacing aluminium mag wheel(s). they go by different names S-200, Daisy, Coke bottle. I have 1 that has porsity holes from a bad casting and is too costly to have repaired and I don't want to keep running it with a tube in it. I have found everything from 6" to 10" but no 7"wide wheel. I bought the set that I have years ago from a guy who had them on his 56 Ford PU that was sitting in the back of his garage. my set is in like mint condition ie, no curb rash. I have a set of 8" that I traded for but they are not what I want and I don't want to spend the money to get them cleaned up and polished.
That doesn't look like a Cragar rim. I think they are American Racing daisy wheels. I have two that look identical. one of them still has the AR center cap. Check my pic

.DSCN1328 (800x600).jpg

Back