Newby Here

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biskit73

Reaction score
My Car
1973 mach 1 Q code cobra jet.
Hey Everyone. I am the proud owner of a 73 mach 1 and glad to be a member of this community. I drove 7hrs to take a test drive and I was hooked. I look forward to learning more from reading the forums.

Take care

IMG_2292[1].JPG

IMG_2290[1].JPG

IMG_2357[1].JPG

IMG_2347[1].JPG

IMG_2356[1].JPG

Hey Everyone. I am the proud owner of a 73 mach 1 and glad to be a member of this community. I drove 7hrs to take a test drive and I was hooked. I look forward to learning more from reading the forums.

Take care
Hey Biskit a warm welcome from Detroit - this is a great forum and I hope you get as much from it as I do

Nigel

How could anyone NOT be hooked on that stang! Beautiful car. Welcome from the Black Hills of South Dakota.

Welcome from Massachusetts great car LOVE the color (I've always had a thing for blue) combo. You should enter our Car of the month contest if you haven't already. It looks like a winner to me. Welcome

Take care
::welcome::great pics of it. my local AACA has this 88 Corvette w/greenwood package which us mbrs take around peddling chance tickets as a club fundraiser also for th national museum in Hershey, PA and scholorships and to drive it ....has nothing on my 72 vert. though steeringalittle more tighter to my non power steering but slower and toom rough a ride enough to put ya in the ditch after hitting a hole or bump in the rd. (pic is ....w/the Vogues over at 4th of July 2004 car event in New Castle, PA)

Back