Rear speaker wire question

I need some opinions please. My car did not come with rear speakers. It only had the front dash speaker. I'm installing a new Custom Autosound Slidebar and was wondering what the best path to run speaker wires to the back would be. I'm not cutting the deck, I'm just going to put speaker boxes back there so they can be removed when I'm at shows.

Thanks,

Wes

73 H Code Sportsroof 351C 2V

If you have a large power wire going back there (subwoofer, amp, trunk battery, etc), try to run your speaker wires on the opposite side. In my truck i run the power wires on the passenger side because thats the side my battery in on and the speaker wires on the drivers side. This is supposed to cut down on interference and "fuzz" though i am no expert.

With a fish wire you can push them through the inside of the rocker panels. In mine it was easy because the rocker panels is partially cut at the top.

1971 M-code Mach 1

20160929_171923_edit2_small.jpg

1971 M-Code Mach 1 w/Ram Air, 408 stroker, 285/291 0.558" roller cam, Blue Thunder intake, TKO600, Hooker headers with electric cut-offs, FiTech EFI w/ RobBMC PowerSurge pump

Strange center section with Truetrac, 3.5 gear and 31 spline axles, 4-wheel disc brakes

With a fish wire you can push them through the inside of the rocker panels. In mine it was easy because the rocker panels is partially cut at the top.

1971 M-code Mach 1

Sent from my HP 10 using Tapatalk

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)