Member callout

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1bad71

Reaction score
My Car
71 coupe Thunder Jet 429,Wieand tunnel ram with dual 650 Holleys, MSD ignition, 270/280 split duration cam, C6 auto with 391 drag pack rear end.
I would like to see a call out of members in my area. I live just out side of Keystone, South Dakota. I am close to Sturgis where they have one of the biggest Mustang rally's in the country. So I am always looking for car people to get together with for cruses and what not. People here really drive their cars. There are cruses and meets in and around the Rapid City area all the time. So if your in this area or even close by please call out. Maybe have a cruse night to a pizza or burger joint.

Thanks

Don

I guess I should have posted this in the meet up place. My apologies!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to see a call out of members in my area. I live just out side of Keystone, South Dakota. I am close to Sturgis where they have one of the biggest Mustang rally's in the country. So I am always looking for car people to get together with for cruses and what not. People here really drive their cars. There are cruses and meets in and around the Rapid City area all the time. So if your in this area or even close by please call out. Maybe have a cruse night to a pizza or burger joint.

Thanks

Don

Isn't it snowing in SD all the time?

Only kidding as I'm sure SD is a great place. But a little to far for my stang to travel to.

Thanks

Don

Isn't it snowing in SD all the time?

Only kidding as I'm sure SD is a great place. But a little to far for my stang to travel to.
Actually it was 68 yesterday and about 50 today with rain. We have pretty mild winters in the southern black hills. But it can snow when it wants too lol.

Back