Member callout

1bad71

I would like to see a call out of members in my area. I live just out side of Keystone, South Dakota. I am close to Sturgis where they have one of the biggest Mustang rally's in the country. So I am always looking for car people to get together with for cruses and what not. People here really drive their cars. There are cruses and meets in and around the Rapid City area all the time. So if your in this area or even close by please call out. Maybe have a cruse night to a pizza or burger joint.

Thanks

Don

I guess I should have posted this in the meet up place. My apologies!

If you ain't afraid (even a little) then you ain't going fast enough!

I would like to see a call out of members in my area. I live just out side of Keystone, South Dakota. I am close to Sturgis where they have one of the biggest Mustang rally's in the country. So I am always looking for car people to get together with for cruses and what not. People here really drive their cars. There are cruses and meets in and around the Rapid City area all the time. So if your in this area or even close by please call out. Maybe have a cruse night to a pizza or burger joint.

Thanks

Don

Isn't it snowing in SD all the time?

Only kidding as I'm sure SD is a great place. But a little to far for my stang to travel to.

Thanks

Don

Isn't it snowing in SD all the time?

Only kidding as I'm sure SD is a great place. But a little to far for my stang to travel to.

Actually it was 68 yesterday and about 50 today with rain. We have pretty mild winters in the southern black hills. But it can snow when it wants too lol.

If you ain't afraid (even a little) then you ain't going fast enough!