Posted on MCA TBT

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse)
67 GT S-Code 4sp
The writer of the Throw Back Thursday stories on MCA's site made contact with me through the Darlington race. He published my story on MCA's Facebook site today. Really cool to see others enjoying our year of mustang as well.

The writer of the Throw Back Thursday stories on MCA's site made contact with me through the Darlington race. He published my story on MCA's Facebook site today. Really cool to see others enjoying our year of mustang as well.

Randy Weldon is a friend of mine who I met just after buying my 71 Mach 1. He also published my story a few months ago. He will be putting the TBT stories in a sort of yearly annual for purchase from MCOA. He is a great guy and loves anything Mustang.

By the way I read your story and it was a great one. Randy said you sent him 71 pictures and he picked from them. Pretty cool that he happened to pick one with your Dad in it too!

I met Randy in Indy for the MCA Board Meeting and tour of Indy for next years MCA 40th Birthday Bash. He was a super nice guy and lugged his camera everywhere to capture the event. I was not sure what he needed from me so I sent him a bucket full. He even gave me a good jab at the MCA meeting while at the podium talking about the TBT posts. I think it was something along the lines of blowing up his email. I too am very glad that he included the picture of Dad and I. He can be thanked for getting me started down this life long path and could not think about not sharing it with him. My family and I are very fortunate to still have him in our lives and learning and sharing with him as much as possible.

I met Randy in Indy for the MCA Board Meeting and tour of Indy for next years MCA 40th Birthday Bash. He was a super nice guy and lugged his camera everywhere to capture the event. I was not sure what he needed from me so I sent him a bucket full. He even gave me a good jab at the MCA meeting while at the podium talking about the TBT posts. I think it was something along the lines of blowing up his email. I too am very glad that he included the picture of Dad and I. He can be thanked for getting me started down this life long path and could not think about not sharing it with him. My family and I are very fortunate to still have him in our lives and learning and sharing with him as much as possible.
Yep,

We are both lucky to still have our Dad's still around. I have hauled my car to his house (300 miles from my home) a couple of times so we could go to a car show together. He loves it! He is a very proud WW2 veteran still going strong at age 91.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back