7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Truckace

Reaction score
My Car
73 Sportsroof
72 Sportsroof
08 Mustang GT
93 Lightning
72 Opel GT
I just found your web site. I recently got a 73 Sportsroof from my son in trade for my 67 Mercury S-55. He liked it better than I did and I like Mustangs better, so it was a win-win.

My first Mustang was a 72 Q code Mach 1 that I bought in 1977. I have had upwards of 75 cars since, but the 71 - 73 fastbacks have always been my favorites. I even had a 71 J code for a while, but sold it instead of my 70 428cj race car. I regret letting that one go.

I currently have big plans for the 73 and also have a 72 that is in need of some sheet metal work on the left side of the fastback, so if anyone has a source for that piece of sheet metal, let me know.

Welcome to the site. Sounds like you have a lot of experience and can add a lot to the discussions. Post up some pics!

Welcome from Mobile! This is a great site with several great guys on here. I hope you'll feel right at home and jump right in. We love pics so please set up your garage when you get a chance.

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Welcome to the forum.

Okay, I posted a few pics of my stuff.

Glad ya joined, I Second the motion or whatever times it maybe on the pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back