I'm BACK!!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1969 Mach 1
1973 Mach 1
1973 Grande
1989 LX 5.0L
2003 Mercury Marauder
2015 Lincoln MKT
With all the GREAT threads that have posted, you all may not have noticed my "absence" over the last 5 days.

We had a huge storm to come though Memphis last Tuesday night which hit my area of the City pretty hard. It could have been worse as there were a lot of trees on top of homes and the like; I did not have any of that, just a lot of limbs down over the yard.

My particular neighborhood lost power and I only had mine restored on Saturday night..did not get cable and internet until late last night.

You talk about "withdrawal" symptoms!!

BT

Welcome back! It's amazing how much you miss the internet or even TV. You only realize it when the services are down! LOL

Glad to hear everything is Good on your end, And your OK. Bring on the next question! I am jonesing for a brain teaser!

Tom

I'm glad you made it through ok. I was thinking earlier about how many tornadoes have been in the news this year...it's got to be a record year!

Yes, we are under "tornado watch" again tonight until Midnight.

On top of that, I am scheduled to be "out of town" this weekend. I will try to post the "Weekly Fun Question" up on Friday night. Additionally, May is one of the months that I will be posting a question for the VIP Fun Question - - more to come on that later on the vIP Forum.

Yes, we are getting what seems to be an EXTRAORDINARY number of storms this year.

BT

Good to hear you're back and A-OK! I heard this morning that Memphis is on storm watch, so stay safe orange and white bros!

Glad to hear that you had no damage caused by the storm.

And it's nice to have you back. We had to post that much to fill the gap you left when you went AWOL! :D

Back