Ultra Rare 1 of 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I missing something, I see a Mercury Cougar report and I don't see one of one on it either?
Actually it's a Mecury Cyclone.

I also don't see 1 of 1.
The report was for my 72 Mach I, that is what I got back as the report .

I know it is definitely not a Merc . I just posted what they sent me ...A $15.00 joke on me. I know it was a mistake, but you have to wonder what else they screw up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I missing something, I see a Mercury Cougar report and I don't see one of one on it either?
Actually it's a Mecury Cyclone.

I also don't see 1 of 1.
The report was for my 72 Mach I, that is what I got back as the report .

I know it is definitely not a Merc . I just posted what they sent me ...A $15.00 joke on me. I know it was a mistake, but you have to wonder what else they screw up.
Marty keeping up with the Ford tradition? :blush:

I remember when I worked at a Dodge dealer back in the early 80's there was a new Doge Omni on display in the showroom, but the passenger side had a Plymouth Horizon badge on the fender. I had to point it out to the salesman! It came from the factory that way! So you may have a very special car!!!

Was the correct VIN submitted?

Maybe your VIN was swapped out.
My thoughts too...Need to check the vin on the report to the car..If they match I would call Marti & see what's up. If they didn't make a mistake you got a problem

Back