• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Barn car found

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71ponymaster

Reaction score
My Car
We have two 1971 Mach I's we are putting together for our kids and 1972 Mustang Convertible we are looking to sell. That is all we have in this era.
Hi everyone. Havnt been on much lately but i stumbled across a barn car. A '73 q code auto mach 1 roller. Been sittin in the barn since '85. Im lookin to keep a cple items but not wanting the whole thing (no time to part it all out an dont need another project)

Goin by pics an description Car has typical body rust (qtrs doors an fenders) floors trunk frames cowl n such r good n solid. Tach car interior there but needs recovered

No console. Grill an rear honeycomb looks good. Flip gas cap added. Tinted windows. Non fold down. 9" w 350

Just checkin to see if theres any interest in the chassis as a builder or if somebody wants her for all the parts. Hate to see her go to waste

I can send sum pics. An goin to see in person this weekend

Thx. Steve

Im sorry. Its open

Also its a bill of sale car. Truly lost title. Missouri its simple ancheap to get one tho

Hi Steve-

Tony up in Hillsboro here. We met in Festus last year, I bought the hood and some other stud from you.

I know of the car you are looking at, although I know nothing about it. I might be interested. If you decide to get it, let me know what you are keeping and what you want for the hulk.

Back