• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

interior help please quarter panels

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gosse_84

Reaction score
My Car
72 mustang mach 1 H code
red and black with white interior
351c 2v for now, switching to 4v
Looking for these hope the pic comes through. But if not its the interior fold down seat panels the rear corner ones. Black preferably. Or any help in finding them would be great.2015-09-23 15.01.10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for these hope the pic comes threw. But if not its the interior fold down seat panels the rear corner ones. Black preferably. Or any help in finding them would be great.
Hi gosse,

If you can't end up finding them, they can be properly restored if done professionally.

Greg.:)

Looking for these hope the pic comes through. But if not its the interior fold down seat panels the rear corner ones. Black preferably. Or any help in finding them would be great.
They show up on ebay but aren't cheap. Most of the ones for sale have speaker holes already cut into them.

Has anyone her bought these and can speak to the quality and fit in the convertibles? I suspect they only come in this colour, if I wanted to paint white how difficult would it be and does it last... Unfortunately, my 'vert has the holes cut in them, but back in the day they even cut the driver side rear 1/4 panel to install a CB radio antenna, damn...

i missed it :/ thanks tho
This is the website of the company that makes them. I didn't see them but send them a message or call them.

http://www.mpproductsstore.com/radiator-masks.html

Has anyone her bought these and can speak to the quality and fit in the convertibles? I suspect they only come in this colour, if I wanted to paint white how difficult would it be and does it last... Unfortunately, my 'vert has the holes cut in them, but back in the day they even cut the driver side rear 1/4 panel to install a CB radio antenna, damn...

Hi,

PM if you want to, and i can tell you about spray painting the new panels.

Greg.:)

Looking for these hope the pic comes through. But if not its the interior fold down seat panels the rear corner ones. Black preferably. Or any help in finding them would be great.
PM sent

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the input so far guys. I'm going to hold off on these until next winter to do. Decided to make more engine power first lol

Back