Hi just registered

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmqcode

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 Q code 4 speed.
Hello all! I have been checking out this site for a while and have seen a lot of great information. I have a 1973 Mach 1 Q code 4 speed with ac/ps/pb/pw/tilt and a few other options. It is mostly original (now) after I got done hunting down some of the original parts that were missing. Looks like it was a western car so there is no rust. I want to put the car back to original and I don't like aftermarket stuff. I have all the manuals, including the parts books, but sometimes I still get stumped. Anyway everyone here seems to have great knowledge and I surely have some questions! Gary

Welcome from Phoenix. I am impressed by your desire to keep it as original as possible. That's a difficult task. I have owned mine so long and put so many miles on it that original is no longer an option. :) Thanks for joining and hopefully we can help you in your journey.

I tried to post a few pics of my car using the tinypic but could not get them on the thread. Do I have to put them in as an attachment?

Back