motorcraft battery

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 red convertible 351 4 V
I just bought a new Motorcraft MAX battery. So far no problems. Turns over my 351 Cleveland with no problems. 119.00 at the dealer. 700 CCA and a 3 year replacement warranty.

John J

I just bought a new Motorcraft MAX battery. So far no problems. Turns over my 351 Cleveland with no problems. 119.00 at the dealer. 700 CCA and a 3 year replacement warranty.

John J
Plus 1 on Motorcraft batteries. The original Motorcraft battery from my 2004 Mach 1 is still going strong 11 years later. I've never had a battery last this long. I did transfer the battery to my sons 2001 Bullitt a couple of years ago and it is still working.

John J
Plus 1 on Motorcraft batteries. The original Motorcraft battery from my 2004 Mach 1 is still going strong 11 years later. I've never had a battery last this long. I did transfer the battery to my sons 2001 Bullitt a couple of years ago and it is still working. :cool:

Those are great batteries. 36 month free replacement, 100 months total warranty. And most people are not aware the Warranty includes FREE towing on Dealer-installed batteries.

I had a Motorcraft battery and after only one year it developed a leak in a seam in the casing. It was replaced at no cost and they even flipped for the damage done. To say the least I was impressed.

That's great. I'm hoping they offer a sealed version so that I can install one in the trunk.

I just bought one of these last weekend for my 71. I am hoping to not have to worry about the battery for a long time.

John J
Just a note . the battery failed in march of this year. So it lasted 5 years and 4 months. Not to bad for a car that gets driven about 2000 mile a year.

John J

Back