New Clevo blocks at Summit Racing

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All

Just found these blocks while looking for BBC stuff. Thought I would share

http://www.summitracing.com/int/parts/fms-m-6010-z351
Yeah Luke not really a Clevo block as such, but a Motorsport or Clevor block. That block there is at 9.5in deck height just like a Windsor as well as the front cover and so forth. The only thing that is Cleveland about those blocks is the mains diameter. The MME blocks are around, but with a lot of negative feedback, especially here in Australia, I haven't heard too much about them these days.Hopefully the Tim Meyer (ex Tod Buttermore) blocks will be available in the near future, as that was what these blocks needed was someone to spend the time and obviously fair bit of money on them too, which seems to be what's happening now. As well there is the Arrow blocks now that they've been fixed. It would be nice if they could keep up with demand though, as it seems as soon as they've had a run of blocks made, they're already sold out. It is really looking to be a great time for the huge horsepower Clevelands, finally, as there's nothing better than beating big blocks with a small block, lol.

Jason didn't really look at the specs seen it on my phone and just linked it good catch. Yes I wish arrow could up production seem like a good product now that they sorted out some production issues. Already a few 800hp clevos around now, so hopefully they get more interest. Not a fan of turboed stuff but a 434ci twin turbo Cleveland in a XA hard top is on my list of dream cars lol

Back