New guy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cigarguy

Reaction score
My Car
71 Mach 1, 351 Cleveland
Hey All,

My name is Todd and I recently bought my second Mustang. The first was an '84 GT back in high school. Twenty years later, I bought a '71 Mach. I've already had extremely helpful advice on the tech forum about dealing with a rusted cowl hat, so thanks in advance for what will surely be a long list of "Please Help" threads.

If anybody here smokes cigars, just send me a shipping address and I'll drop a few bombs in the mail. This site will be invaluable to me over the next few months so it's the least I can do.

--Todd

::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

Thanks for the offer but the only one that smokes in our family is my VW Golf. :)

Welcome from Michigan. This site has great people and information.

Welcome from West Texas!

I enjoy an occasional Zino Summatra or a Padron Maduro Robusto, but not all that often (maybe every other month or so). I am, however, thinking this Saturday afternoon might just be a good opportunity for a Scotch & Stoagie after mine passes its safety inspection and I can finally get some plates on it. ::thumb::

But, since you asked:

images

... and while you're waiting:

cbc081597bc01edc416ab00223e4de56.jpg

lollerz

Hey All,

My name is Todd and I recently bought my second Mustang. The first was an '84 GT back in high school. Twenty years later, I bought a '71 Mach. I've already had extremely helpful advice on the tech forum about dealing with a rusted cowl hat, so thanks in advance for what will surely be a long list of "Please Help" threads.

If anybody here smokes cigars, just send me a shipping address and I'll drop a few bombs in the mail. This site will be invaluable to me over the next few months so it's the least I can do.

--Todd
Lookin FWD in seeing your Mach. I use to like the Cuban seed that came outta Key West however, as an ole bud/alum from class of 71 out of highschool days, just passed away from Stage 5 Lung Cancer, will have to pass on those thing, no matter how a good one I loved after a good Steak dinner or double cut (bloody rare) prime rib w/a good red wine(the whole bottle at a sitting) use to be my fortay some decades ago. LOL

Back