Finally a place for the 71-73 owners!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dzstang71

Reaction score
My Car
71 sports hardtop coupe
I am so glad to finally find a place online that is all about the big body mustangs. After 14 years owning and rebuilding my 71 its been a long tough road of finding parts and information. Glad interest is picking up in these mustangs. Glad to be here.

David

Welcome to the site. Lot of good info here and it sounds like you have some experience and can contribute to the knowledge base! How about some pics!

Welcome! If you haven't noticed yet, we really like pics! I know I'm inspired by seeing them. Be sure to pin your location on our member map and also set up your garage. I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do!

I am so glad to finally find a place online that is all about the big body mustangs. After 14 years owning and rebuilding my 71 its been a long tough road of finding parts and information. Glad interest is picking up in these mustangs. Glad to be here.
Welcome glad to see someone else with the same reason i just joined one of the only places ive found specific for 71-73 big body cars

I don,t know if I am the right place to say I,m new to your site . I own a well worn 73 mach1 . I live in Iowa . South easter corner of the state . Nice place you have here . C . L .

:shy:

I don,t know if I am the right place to say I,m new to your site . I own a well worn 73 mach1 . I live in Iowa . South easter corner of the state . Nice place you have here . C . L .

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to have you here C.L. Why don't you start a new intro thread and tell us your story (along with some pics).

Hi David and::welcome::

So you found the place where we're hiding! ;)

Hey, welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard! Plenty of great folks and great info here...enjoy!

::welcome::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back