• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71-73 Rotisserie

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M Beauchamp

Reaction score
My Car
1973 light blue convertible
351c 2V
Hello guys

Now that I am finished with the rotisserie that I built for my 73 Vert Project, I would like to past it on to any member who is near by that wants to do a 71-73 restoration

I don't want to ship it, but any one who is close by is welcome to it.

Just pass it on to another member when your project is done

I am in Sarnia Ontario which is right across from Port Huron Michigan

Its set up to fit a 71-73

I have also attached my sketches that I used to build it if anyone want to make one up

7173 Mustang Rotisserie.jpg

71-73 Mustang Rotisserie.pdf

Attachments

• 71-73 Mustang Rotisserie.pdf
    110.9 KB · Views: 74
Last edited by a moderator:
I would take it if you still have it available around Christmas. I am from St Thomas but go to school in thunder bay

If Garrett ends up not taking it, let me know and I will drive over and pick it up. I have one project 429 Mach on the lift and three more 429s that need extensive body work and the rotisserie would be perfect.

Hello guys

Now that I am finished with the rotisserie that I built for my 73 Vert Project, I would like to past it on to any member who is near by that wants to do a 71-73 restoration

I don't want to ship it, but any one who is close by is welcome to it.

Just pass it on to another member when your project is done

I am in Sarnia Ontario which is right across from Port Huron Michigan

Its set up to fit a 71-73

I have also attached my sketches that I used to build it if anyone want to make one up
View attachment 30739

Hello Guys

Garret is going take the Rotisserie for his 71 vert project

I did upload the sketches on the unit (PDF) that anyone could build one with

It is set up to bolt on to the rear bumper bolt holes and bolt to the two hole at the bottom of the front frame

I should have build this at the start of my project as it would have saved allot of crawling on my back

it was nice for doing body work

Just curious, any special precautions for using the rotisserie on a convert; should the doors remain on to prevent any warping of the body?

Just curious, any special precautions for using the rotisserie on a convert; should the doors remain on to prevent any warping of the body?
I would definitely use some temp bracing welded in place to help hold the structure in place.

I installed the inner rocker on jack stands before I put it on the rotisserie

I never braced the the door area because i maintained the opening measurements

The car was fine with no door bracing and the door fit great

If a guy is going to do rocker replacement on the rotisserie the I would suggest bracing the door openings and use jack stands under while you change that section out

Sorry Guys i missed attaching the drawing for the rear support

Its in the PDF attachment now

Hi Guys

Meet up with Garret today

He came down to pick up the rotisserie

Cool visit talking about our cars

It all adds to keeping up the mojo to get the car finished

Thanks a lot Marc!

Ill be sure to pass it on when I am done.. which will be a few years.

You attached it in the back through the bumper holes? Do you have any pics on how you mounted it in the rear? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back