1969 Sportsroof on Craigslist - ROFLMAO

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
'71 Mustang Mach 1 M-code "Soylent Green"
'69 Plymouth Valiant 100
'68 Plymouth Satellite
http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto/5277861879.html

"1969 mustang no engine or transmission old school slotted mag wheels the car has rust in typical places for mustangs needs new floors and a patch for the roof willing to trade for newer mustang

$5000 not negotiable"

You can't make this stuff up. lollerz

-Kurt

Let me start by saying I like all year Mustangs. I've been true blue my whole life.I've even taken a lot of flack from my Ford friends and been told "Why don't I get rid of those 71's and get a real Mustang"? But...come on Dude, pass whatever your smoking over to us. 63(A) non Mach 1,non boss,sportsroof that HAD a 2bl 302,$5000.00 non negotiable!?? I know those cars are supposed to be valued in weight like gold. I don't even see a good parts car. If the roof has that much rust and holes, care to wager what the chassis looks like? No thanks, believe I'll pass on this bargain.

^

Bingo. At best, the inner roof structure MAY be salvageable enough that someone could use it for a coupe-to-Sportsroof conversion. Otherwise, that, some trim, and a few suspension bits are all I see on this thing.

-Kurt

Hardly any title to sell there. As much as any of us would like it in nice shape, it's not a valuable car based on the general market for Sportsroofs

-Kurt

I know some Chrysler people have been accused of finding a good vin plate and building a car around it. On this one there is no desirable engine code. So no Boss 302, 351 4bl, 428CJ, 428 Ram Air, Boss 429, or even the lowly 390GT. So as far as the title goes, the old sayin' "It's not worth the paper it's printed on" applies. To quote Barney Fife, "Move along folks, nothing to see here"!

I know some Chrysler people have been accused of finding a good vin plate and building a car around it.
Unlike Fords, there's no Marti database for Mopars, and numbers stamped on Mopar bodies prior to 1969 - are the serial/order numbers, not the VIN.

I hear that the Chevelle SS takes the cake for being illegally cloned though.

-Kurt

Back