"Fantomworks" discovery car show

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garrett7

Reaction score
My Car
1971 mustang convertible
Have any of you watched this show? I tuned in to the last 5 minutes to see an absolutely ruined cobra! Made to look like a fighter plane,it was so tacky.

That episode is rerun. I remember seeing it a good while back. The owner of the Cobra wanted it that way, so Fantomworks obliged him.

We really enjoy the show. It gives a realistic time frame and cost for restoration. We saw Dan at SEMA and chatted with him a little. Most of the work they have done is top notch and tasteful. Haven't seen the Cobra episode

Interesting sounds like a good show. Like i said, i just saw the last couple minutes the car was horribly tacky imho. But if the customer wanted it i guess that's what makes him successful.

Interesting sounds like a good show. Like i said, i just saw the last couple minutes the car was horribly tacky imho. But if the customer wanted it i guess that's what makes him successful.
I've seen the show and Dan complains about doing it but he thinks the customer is always right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The owner of the shop is rough but that makes him very on point, the show doesn't have the drama that other reality car shows offer but at least it shows the enthusiasm of them guys and their hard good work that we appreciate, he didn't agree on the Cobra modding but is about making the owner happy, they rebuilt a 70 Mach 1 white with the 351 Cleveland, they said to be one of their favorite engines.

The thing to remember about all these shows is that it is entertainment. And simply that. I love it when they set a rebuilt engine in and it starts right up and purrs the first time. I guess some carburetors come with gas already in them lol. I seen a very expensive mopar that was done on grave yard cars. The guy was very disappointed. He made the comment that he had seen tighter gaps on a 70 year old hooker. They do have some good information on some of the shows but even that isn't quite true at times. But like most people I watch the car shows because I love seeing the cars. Bitchin rides is my favorite because they do so many different cars. My 2 cents only of coarse lol.

Back