dynacorn front fender reviews/ pictures

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87fox72mach

Reaction score
My Car
1995 firebird rebuilt motor 5 spd dail driver
1987 grand wagoneer plow truck
1987 mustang lx 5.0 work custom engine bay and paint
1972 mach 1 project
since im having no luck finding a passenger 71 or 72 fender and mines beyond repair im wondering if anyone has used dyancorn front fenders how did they fit/ how did they look in detail compared to stock fenders/ do you have any pictures of them installed on your car particularly the part you see on top in the engine bay. thanks!

That's an easy question to answer and illustrate.

Mine with Dynacorn fenders, valance, and original hood:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Frankcarshow9.jpg

I am not unhappy with how they turned out. Keep in mind, mine is a restomod intended to be a driver as well - 100% perfect fit & finish is not as important to me as it would be to the purists.

I can say after using AMD and some dynacorn products on several builds that none of the after market parts fit as well as originals do. But with a little work they will work very well. Some times they need a little shaping and the lines don't always match perfect. But it is better than nothing if it is all you can get.

I just have the issue that my passenger fender isn't usable and my drivers one has some rust on the inside that's about to go through. Living in the northeast it's pretty much impossible to find nice fenders

Well out of the choices I like AMD better than dynacorn or goodmark. And they will work fine. Just a little more work getting them to line up and the gaps to be even. I got some front fenders and hood for a Camaro and never was happy with the fit no matter what I tried. I bought a pair for a 68 charger and the marker light holes were stamped in the wrong place. I think it is just hit and miss. But take your time and tweak here and there and you will be fine. I haven't gotten any for a 71-73 mustang they might be perfect you just never know. Good luck and if you get them it is good to let people know of any issues.

Thanks

Don

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think AMD makes sheet metal for Mustangs or aleast the 71-73s. Ryan.

You are right they make some ford parts but no mustang. I have never bought anything mustang related from AMD. I have used goodmark I know the parts I do buy from AMD seem better on what I have used them on. Also used some junk by the name of Sherman. I wont ever use any again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only difference I can see in pics on aftermarket fenders are those little bends ontop of fender where bolts are. Right as it cuts upward. Looks like little elbows

anyone else with any experience?

Back