72 is back from paint

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
65 Mustang
72 Mustang Fastback
The Mustang returned from paint on Friday and it looks great. Hoping to have the car done and back on the road by end of July for Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach, SC. The car is desperate need of new Billet Specialties rims. The blue is 2015 Deep Impact from a Mustang. Hope you like.

Paint Complete 11-20-15 (3).jpg

Paint Complete 11-20-15 (1).jpg

This is going to be one nice looking resto mod! Can't wait to see more pictures. What style of wheels are you planning installing? Ryan.

This is going to be one nice looking resto mod! Can't wait to see more pictures. What style of wheels are you planning installing? Ryan.
Ryan - We are going with Billet Specialties Fast Lane Rims. We need to put the fenders back on to get measurements before placing our order.

Gayle Force,

Wow, Looks really nice. It reminds of my recently painted 73 Coupe that I painted Subaru Regal Blue Pearl Clear coat. Keep providing us with pictures.

mustang7173

Sweet! Can't wait to see it all back together! ::thumb::

Reminds me of the Hot Wheels version I have at home.

7101763.jpg

Wow that is so awesome stuff ? [THUMBS UP SIGN] Well I have never seen a stripping that way! But what is it a Boss or Mach 1 stripes? Well I love it ? Regards Lars

So I'm a proud owner of one Mach 1 73! Regards Lars DK73 ?
The stripe is a design my dad came up with. Somewhat aligns up with the ones on new F-150's. We talked about adding another stripe between the tail lights.

Back