Car registry problem

Stanglover

Question

Ok, I was trying to add my car to the car registry. However I must have added too many words to the additional information area. When I saved my info, got message to say "too many words....." Hit back button and the page had timed out. Did this twice and could not get back to my form. Had to start over again!! There is no indication of how many words are allowable. A heads up would be useful.

Geoff.

I learn something new every day!

1 answer to this question

Ok, I was trying to add my car to the car registry. However I must have added too many words to the additional information area. When I saved my info, got message to say "too many words....." Hit back button and the page had timed out. Did this twice and could not get back to my form. Had to start over again!! There is no indication of how many words are allowable. A heads up would be useful.

Additional comments and options fields are set to 255 characters. I can raise the limit if needed but it is set that way in order to keep the file sizes down which helps with faster page loads.

spacer.png