Street Outlaws TV Show

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Coupe 351c
I really like the TV show Street Outlaws:

http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/street-outlaws/

This is NOT REAL STREET RACING but SIMULATED!!!! TV Show with camera crew ambulances on site and not a public road totally controlled enviroment!!!!

My favorite is the Farm Truck a 70's Chevy PU with a 502 crate Motor on nitrous that is the gate keeper. Camper shell POS with a coat hanger antenna

an entertaining sleeper. :bravo:

Paul

I enjoy the show too, although i can't stand a lot of the guy's personalities but the cars are all pretty sweet

Sent from my BLU STUDIO X using Tapatalk

I really enjoy the show. I know its all made up but its still fun to watch. Farm truck and AZN are my favorites. That are funny as hell.

Its impressive to see cars with 1500-2000 hp racing on a no prep surface.

I just heard that "Big Chief" totaled "The Crow" earlier this month. It hasn't been on the show, but its GONE. He got pretty busted up too. He was leading a race and the guy in the other lane lost control and tagged him in the quarter panel. I guarantee he has $150k in that car and its just pieces now!!! Cant wait to see that episode!!

BEFORE:

xkrk48.jpg

AFTER:

nbqhop.png

2r4ka3l.jpg

They were filming for the Detroit Season and he was racing Brian "Chucky" Davis. Yes it's filmed with lights, EMT and all that jazz but rest assure the racing is very real. Can you imagine how this TV show would be if they just let do what they normally do when the camera's aren't around? It would look like every other YouTube video that is out there now and nobody wants to watch that so it has to be a production. Chief suffered quite a few injuries, Pulmonary contusions (bruised lungs), crushed L2 and L3 in his back and a broken collarbone. They do all that for insurance and obviously safety issues but they are real roads and the racing is as real as it gets.

Chief said once he figured out what was going on his first thought was, was Chucky alright? Brian came over apologizing and offered to build BC another car before he built his new car and BC told him the only thing he cared about was the fact they both get to see their families and that in racing anything can go wrong and they all know it before they strapped in.

Back