• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1973 Sportsroof Mustang for sale $3000 OBO

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opethlike

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
1973 Sportsroof for sale. Clear title. I hate to have to do this, but running into money problems. This is a project. Completely taken down to metal, most of it already primed in epoxy. New floor pans and new cowl. Comes 1971 429 Thunderjet motor with D0VE-C heads, taken apart as well. (heads still together). Comes with brand new solid cam and lifters, springs, guide plates... Have a mach 1 hood, drivers door needs finished as well as one fender and deck lid (deck lid should be replaced in my opinion but I do have one). Many parts in duplicate, including dash. Have tach cluster and gauge cluster center piece, parts to convert front to disk brakes (spindles, directional valve, pedal assembly), C6 transmission, all glass in duplicate except windshield. New big block springs for front, lots and lots of stuff too much to list.

$3000 . Located in North Augusta SC (near augusta GA)

o59q90.jpg

1250u8x.jpg

2qajv3k.jpg

2rmnt6w.jpg

u6mid.jpg

2nkqe12.jpg

14dndvr.jpg

2iutdty.jpg

14sh3th.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Taking offers. There are a lot of parts here and most the hard part is done on the body.

Thanks

Price is OBO
If I was in your situation I would put it on E-bay. I have had friends do that and it's way faster. Good luck
Good idea. Never tried to sell/buy a car on ebay but this might be a good idea at this point. Where do you guys think i should set a realistic reserve here?

Set the reserve at $3000 and see how it goes. Wish i had the money I'd come get it.

I am trying to stop buying got to build the garage before anymore.

Like some have said eBay puts it out there for all to see. It is the very worst time of the year to sell anything. I would go higher on the reserve maybe $4,000. If you have an Excel spreadsheet with all the costs of everything you have and work done I think it will make people look harder. Fixing the cowl and floors would have been more than you want in a shop. At the end of the auction you op to sell to the highest bidder if you still need the cash.

Lots of detail and lots of pictures makes a car sell on eBay. When there is little information and few pictures people shy away.

Sad you have to let it go but I know how it is when money is tight I lost a home once.

David

Back