• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Door

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

machclone71

Reaction score
My Car
71 mustang cloned to a mach 1 or in the process.
I need a pass side door shell how much with shipping to elkhorn nebraska 68022 please send pics if you have one

If you don't go with Don's new one, I may have one down at the garage. Will check tomorrow after work.

I need a pass side door shell how much with shipping to elkhorn nebraska 68022 please send pics if you have one

If you don't go with Don's new one, I may have one down at the garage. Will check tomorrow after work.

that would be great thanks I would rather not spend that for a new one

Here is a passenger door that I have. It's a little dirty, haven;t had a chance to clean it up. Has some surface rust also. $250 plus shipping via greyhound. Let me know if your interested.

that would be great thanks I would rather not spend that for a new one
View attachment 30869

View attachment 30870

View attachment 30871

View attachment 30872

View attachment 30873

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a pair of doors in Kansas City. Email me if you still need one.

Back