Another storm brewing

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's heading my way...sever thunderstorm warning, tornado watch, etc.

Remember, duck and cover or whatever...just keep your heads down and your mustangs safe!

You guys are f'n troopers to put up with weather like this year after year. Stay safe and God bless!
The weather is probably nothing compared to all those volcanoes you have to dodge in Hawaii! LOL

You guys are f'n troopers to put up with weather like this year after year. Stay safe and God bless!
The weather is probably nothing compared to all those volcanoes you have to dodge in Hawaii! LOL
LOL! Not to mention a frigg'n tsunami just waiting to eat our tiny Island. :(

yep!!!! like rocket said IT IS COMING our way too!!!! I thought there was a tornado last night, wow was it bad but only lasted about 30 mins thank god!!! DUCK!!!!!!!!

SHOOT GUYS, THIS STINKING WEATHER IS EVERYWHERE.. I THINK MOTHER NATURE IS PISSED ABOUT THE GAS PRICES!! LOL!
She's pissed at something that's for sure LOL! My city is the driest part of the Island and we hardly ever see rain if you can believe that. Well, it's been raining off and on for a few months now and that tells me something is wrong. Maybe it's all the corn they're putting into our gas.

Must be a record year for crazy storms. I drove down to Tampa today; it was a steady 15 to 20 mph wind out of the south...very unusual! Be safe!

Just watched CNN and the Tornados are wicked. I wouldn't be anywhere near it! I'd hop in the ole stang and punch it all the way to Nevada LOL! Again, stay safe and God bless!

One tornado was a few miles south of me last night and this morning there was another just a few miles northwest; so far we have dodged the bullit. Hope everyone is ok.

Back