Penny's 73 Q Code

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great, keep the pics and updates coming.

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

Wow, Joe, that looks great! You have made such a big progress - awesome. Your color and work looks fantastic :bravo:

Tim

Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly :runninpony:

• 3 weeks later...

Were getting closer to our first car show! here are the pictures from the last couple of weeks. what's left to do you say? Paint the hood, trunk, front bumper and spoiler and put some decals on. Give me two more weeks and I think I will have it pretty much road ready then start working on the little bugs and glitches....

IMG_2200.jpgIMG_2203.jpgIMG_2204.jpgIMG_2221.jpgIMG_2223.jpgIMG_2226.jpgIMG_2224.jpg

Wow, that looks like big progress - I like it very much ::thumb::

Keep on moving :P

Tim

Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly :runninpony:

• 3 weeks later...

the last few pictures then I post up some good ones in a couple of weeks, I need to finish the front bumper and then I'm done, Penny loves her Mach IMG_2276.jpgIMG_2271.jpgIMG_2263.jpgIMG_2261.jpgIMG_2260.jpg

Wow that is one beautiful Car😎[THUMBS UP SIGN] Regards Lars

Sendt fra min E2303 med Tapatalk

So I'm a proud owner of one Mach 1 73! Regards Lars DK73:whistling:

Wow do I love that car. When I went through the prime and paint shots I was getting excited as if it were my car being done. Glad to see it outside and looking impressive. Colour scheme is really nice. Congrats!!

thanks for all of the compliments they really mean a lot, so many beautiful cars being done on here its nice to have you guys acknowledge all the work that went into the car. I got so much help and a wealth of information cruzing through the threads on here. what a great bunch of fantastic mustang owners. ::thumb::

Awesome..... Congratulations on completing your project.

1971 M-code Mach 1

20160929_171923_edit2_small.jpg

1971 M-Code Mach 1 w/Ram Air, 408 stroker, 285/291 0.558" roller cam, Blue Thunder intake, TKO600, Hooker headers with electric cut-offs, FiTech EFI w/ RobBMC PowerSurge pump

Strange center section with Truetrac, 3.5 gear and 31 spline axles, 4-wheel disc brakes

More pics please.

Love the grey. Paint looks very clean. Takes a lot of time and effort to make a car look that good.

1971 Mustang Grande, 351 Cleveland 2v, C6, 9"

-Fitech EFI

-Comp Cams 284hr

-Aussie Heads

-Weiand Xcelerator intake

-Long Tube Headers

-Boss Hogg "Street Bandit"

My Build

Penny's Mach is done, put the bumper on today, I will post up some good photos after this weekend. going to the first show this Saturday.... that's if my header gaskets get here on time. I had one blow out because of a loose bolt. I guess I got tired a missed getting it tight, oh well image.jpeg1467335042.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

First road trip last weekend to the Columbus Good Guys Show. The old girl help up on her maiden voyage with no real issues other than a drive belt loosening up a bit but all in all it was good....IMG_2321.jpgIMG_2333.jpgIMG_2334.jpgFullSizeRender.jpgIMG_2376.jpg

I love the color. Enjoy it.

1971 M-code Mach 1

20160929_171923_edit2_small.jpg

1971 M-Code Mach 1 w/Ram Air, 408 stroker, 285/291 0.558" roller cam, Blue Thunder intake, TKO600, Hooker headers with electric cut-offs, FiTech EFI w/ RobBMC PowerSurge pump

Strange center section with Truetrac, 3.5 gear and 31 spline axles, 4-wheel disc brakes

Beautiful car. I love the B&W pic you took.

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

Really nice build. Looks even better out under the sun.

Wow that is one beautiful Ride 😎 [TONGUE] [THUMBS UP SIGN] Regards Lars

Sendt fra min E2303 med Tapatalk

So I'm a proud owner of one Mach 1 73! Regards Lars DK73:whistling: