• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Needed

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was at the recent Ford swap Meet in Columbus, Ohio, a guy there had two sets for sale! One NOS, I believe he was asking $450US for it. Not sure about the other one. I do not know if he sold them that weekend...

I bought some rare '71 429 parts from him while I was there.

He could be on this board, not sure, his name is Larry Hoffman, I believe he is out of Pennsylvania. I know he has some stuff for sale on "e-hay" right now, you can probably look him up there.

I would have bought the set if my car came with that option... Good luck.

Looking for a lower moulding set for a 72
I posted a thread on this last week. The 71-72 is different than 73 on the front piece. The 71-72 goes between the fender and valance and the 73 has holes in the valance that they go in.

I have a NOS pair of the front pieces for 71-72 if someone has a NOS set of 73 I would like to swap.

David

I don't know what year his two sets were. I would hazard a guess for a '71 (2) as he had this year car previously I believe, in my discussions with him at the swap meet.

Looking for a lower moulding set for a 72
I have the two door pieces, the two front fender pieces and 1 rear fender piece,

Back