Back after a long hiatus...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stormymedic

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 (3F05H*****)
Picked this rough gem up in a scrap yard for $400 and am planning to complete a restoration with some dealer option modifications only. I want to keep her numbers matching and bring her back to life.
I joined shortly after acquiring my Mach 1 from a salvage yard in August of 2013. Unfortunately life happened and everything came to a screeching halt. I'm currently in the process of obtaining the title to the vehicle and will be eligible on 29 December 2015 to make her mine.

After I have the title in hand, the wallet will start to get lighter. I've removed all of the interior as it will need a complete replacement for anything that was carpeted or white vinyl. Found the floor plans in ok shape - still going to replace them all just so I know. After the garage is completely cleared out, I will be working to get the motor and transmission out of the vehicle for a complete overhaul. Sounds daunting but it will be a labor of love and hate right?

Glad to be back and hopefully I will get some good tips and help from here.

You can check my old threads for pictures and videos. Nothing new to show until it's legally mine.

Hey - Welcome back!

Sometimes life gets in the way, and we gotta put things on hold for a bit. Glad you were able to get back to it nonetheless. ::thumb::

Good luck with the title thing and let us know when it all comes together to kick-off your project. :cool:

Back