73 Mustang Convertible Price

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salhi_aemr

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Coupe Blue ( Sold )
1970 Mach 1 Red ( Sold )
1972 Mach 1 Gold ( Sold )
1973 Mustang Mach 1 Green ( Sold )
1973 Mustang Vert Yellow
1971 Mustang Mach 1 Pewter
1972 Mustang Mach 1 Grabber Blue
1971 Mustang Fastback Red
[url=https://ibb.co/dW1eva][img]https://preview.ibb.co/kxpoov/Mustang_Collections.jpg[/img][/url]
Ok this car is being auctioned by a local auction where I live and its confiscated by the police, since they are saying it was used for drug related activities.

Anyways how much should this be worth or how much should I max bid on her? I couldnt get more pics its vin is 3F03F so its a 302.

It doesnt look like it has any rust.

Thank you

View attachment 30992

View attachment 30993

View attachment 30994

Last edited by a moderator:
I just paid $1K for mine recently (non auction) which needs floor pans, a top and a windshield. It's also a 302 convertible with a very good body.

Looks like the tire size and inflation sticker has been placed on the drivers door where the original blue sticker should have been with the VIN and option codes. But, if the police department is selling it you should be able to get a clean title.

Without more detailed pictures I would guess between $2,000 and 5,000 would be the range. Do you know if it runs?

You will probably be the only bidder. :) I would go 4k if there really isn't any rust. It has the tach, the pods, the delux interior and a scooped hood. All pluses in my book. But I love 71/73 mustangs and especially converts... ;)

Looks like it is in pretty nice shape with what you can see. The interior looks great...dash pad not cracked, tach and gauges, center console, seat covers look good, deluxe door panels look good, looks like it is an A/C car based on the heater controls. My guess is it probably runs if it was used in some drug deal.

Here is the book on a 302 vert...I think it's easily worth $5k if you can get it.

1973 FORD MUSTANG 302-135hp (8cyl-2V) AT

#5 #4 #3 #2 #1

2dr Convertible 1725 5600 11475 16450 25025

Add:

351-156hp (8cyl-2V) NC

351-246hp (8cyl-4V) 20%

4spd manual trans 10%

Air conditioning 10%

Power windows 5%

NASA hood 5%

Gauge package 5%

Aluminum wheels 5%

Thank you guys, they would not let me open hood today, it will be on the auction day. and yes the car drives great. They also confiscated 4 other classic cars but they were not my interest.

Thank you guys, they would not let me open hood today, it will be on the auction day. and yes the car drives great. They also confiscated 4 other classic cars but they were not my interest.
Looks like the red car next to the Mustang is a 1957 Chevy.

Looks almost like our 351C-2v convertible we bought a few years ago. Med. Yellow exterior with white deluxe interior and gauge package.

Back