Ram Air Plenum

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RacerX,

Don was the first person I contacted about buying the plenum and air cleaner.

He is the one that told me they are on back order.

I believe that Scott Drake are the ones on back order.

It looks like my car will be ready to enter into Auto Rama in Feb. so I need one now. Hence me asking about Kirban Products.

Thanks for the reply tho,

Bru

I'd suggest contacting Don @ Ohio Mustang. He carries the plenum and is a site sponsor here along with being an all around great guy.

www.ohiomustang.com

[email protected]

Did you check with leon at fordramair.com? I see he has the plenum listed for $145 on his site.

red351,

Thanks for the response, but that is a little pricey for me.

145 for the plenum with no vacuum pods

145 for the snorkels with no flapper assembly installed

The Kirban with pods and flappers for $245

Did you check with leon at fordramair.com? I see he has the plenum listed for $145 on his site.

No experience with Kirban Performance but I know that the ones Don carries fit perfectly. I would call and see they have them in stock, probably not would be my guess.

I've been thinking of pulling mine off my car. It is a decent repro, but I can't use the air cleaner due to my distributor so it is really mostly extra weight.

If used would do, I can take pictures this weekend and see if we can reach a fair deal.

RacerX,

Don was the first person I contacted about buying the plenum and air cleaner.

He is the one that told me they are on back order.

I believe that Scott Drake are the ones on back order.

It looks like my car will be ready to enter into Auto Rama in Feb. so I need one now. Hence me asking about Kirban Products.

Thanks for the reply tho,

Bru

I'd suggest contacting Don @ Ohio Mustang. He carries the plenum and is a site sponsor here along with being an all around great guy.

www.ohiomustang.com

[email protected]
Dynacorn is the manufacturer

Scott Drake doesn't make much for our cars. Drake puts their sticker on the dynacorn part

No clue who kurban is but dallas mustang has the dynacorn part number.

I have everything except the plenum

I even have some flapper assemblies - just no plenums

ETA for plenums was end of Dec, now it is end if Jan.

Don

I've been thinking of pulling mine off my car. It is a decent repro, but I can't use the air cleaner due to my distributor so it is really mostly extra weight.

If used would do, I can take pictures this weekend and see if we can reach a fair deal.

Would you be willing to sell just the plenum? I just bought a air cleaner with seal off of ebay.

If not, I'm still interested.

Please PM me with pic's and price.

Bru

Dynacorn is the manufacturer

Scott Drake doesn't make much for our cars. Drake puts their sticker on the dynacorn part

No clue who kurban is but dallas mustang has the dynacorn part number.

I have everything except the plenum

I even have some flapper assemblies - just no plenums

ETA for plenums was end of Dec, now it is end if Jan.

Don

Thanks for the info Don

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mike,

I'm building a restomode so not worried about who makes it, just that it will fit and work.

Pictures would be nice.. on the forum or PM.

Thanks,

Bru

another

aka Don

I was in court all morning, just checked in. I'll send some pictures this evening. I only have the plenum/flappers portion, not the air cleaner, so we are on the same page. I'll PM you a price with the pictures and if we are in agreement, I can remove it, package it up and ship it out later this week. I can include all the mounting hardware and vacuum lines I used with it. I also made a couple of aluminum clamps that keep it all tight to the hood, they are a helpful addition, though not technically necessary- They will be in the pictures.

Jeff

Back