Ain't never seen this before

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how difficult it is to get to the hood latch, and how long before that extra unsupported weight starts to cause cracks due to vibration. Not well thought out.

Steve

Another Mash 1! Ford's ultra-top-secret Mustang line.... The hood might be helpful in the zombie apocalypse!

Another Mash 1! Ford's ultra-top-secret Mustang line.... The hood might be helpful in the zombie apocalypse!
The first thought that came to mind was

"Ramming Speed !!"

Guess the hoods on our cars aren't long enough from the factory!

Another example of mods. If they are not well thought out and one doesn't consider the marketability of the finished product, well you are screwed - by yourself...

He probably has more than $15k in the car. Showed it a little and learned it wasn't as 'cool' as he originally envisioned. So now he wants to sell. So typical.

But -

We have seen worse!!!

Ray

Hmmm - fix the hood, cut down the trunk spoiler a bit, scrape off the '73 Mach 1 stickers, ditch the wheels, clean up the interior, and that might not make a bad driver. Not for $15K, though. Considering how much work would need to be done to undo the bad mods, I'd be in the $7-8K range, depending on how complete the interior is if it runs well or not.

Honestly, if Ford would've gone with a little bit of an integrated flip-up "duck tail" type of spoiler treatment on the trunk (not much, and inch or two... kind of like the '69-'70s had), I think it would've been perfect. What's on this car is just a bit much, IMHO.

The extra down force on the front end from the extended hood was needed to off set the down force created by the back end treatment. At speeds above 50 mph the front end would lift leaving the car unstearable. lollerz rofl

Back