1973 Vert

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as you aren't looking for originality it is a nice car. The convertible top looks fubar'd and there are no pictures of typical rust prone areas so as always caveat emptor.

Didn't we pick this one apart before? This company depends of bling and shine to sell a car. Pretty much everything on this car is incorrect. Someone said spoiler should be black but if you got argent hood your spoiler was argent I think but not on vert.

I use to fly into visit John Deere and this company would have cars in the airport and they were always done literally half ass.

I sent the owner a long mail on this car and he about blew his top said he had sold so many hundreds of car and they knew what they were doing but they are just a used car lot not a restoration shop.

It even had a galaxie steering wheel on it.

As you know black was not a color for 73 unless it was special order and this car was not so wrong color. The shape of the argent on the hood is just some painters thoughts no were near what it should be. There are parts for 71 and 72 and just stuff laying around they put on and made it shiny. Wrong grill wrong wheels. The top is just pitiful.

It would cost you more to fix what is incorrect on this car than to just buy and original and restore it. Lots of shine and Photoshop work but not a nice car by no means.

When I told him about the forum he said he didn't give a D&%$ about a bunch of computer cowboys talking down his cars. He would sell it to someone and they would be happy. Used car salesman again.

Everyone should make a list of all they see wrong on the car and send him a communication from eBay he might see he is not restoring cars but adding bling.

David

Not a Ram Air car, using stock air cleaner base with a smaller lid, no plenum attached to the hood, looks like they just removed the inserts for the inlets in the hood.

Rear bumper mounts looks to be wrong, possibly has 71/72 ones installed, the gap is too small. The vinyl inserts are missing on the rear body panel that masks the large gap that you see for the bumper ends. Hood accent is wrong shape.

Nice looking car, wonder what they want for it.

Back