1959 not a Mustang

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like he wants the new owner to go to jail for swapping VINs to me.

Chuck

I have always heard that "On a quite night your can hear a Chevrolet rusting". This one should be screaming.

I have seen SS, RS 69 Camaro verts in worse shape sell but not a 59.

David
Well....He did say it needs a little work!!? I have heard the "On a quiet night you can hear a Chevrolet rusting". Then my Chevy buddies would give me the "Ford-Found On The Road Dead". They sure need to see this auction! This one is pretty close to returning back into its natural elements and this one IS on the side of road dead!! David, I believe you better let this one go!! :D

"top goes down, price goes up" as "they" say...

This is absurd... there is really nothing left to restore. It's a shame really, but this is scrap metal, and soon it won't even be that. My dad had a '59 Impala Convertible, red exterior, white top and white interior, sold it when I was born in '63 to get a more practical family car (Renault Dauphine, what a choice out of left field). Maybe he'd be interested in taking on a project now that he has been retired a number of years. LMAO

Back