• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Master Cylinder & Set of McGuard Wheel locks both NIB

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Convertible
Father /Son resto-mod project
1 year in:
351 Cleveland- modified
Maier suspension
Tremec 5 speed

Fellow Enthusiasts-

I found a couple errant purchases lingering on the rack- time for them to find folks who can use them!

New in box master cylinder for power brake setup. I purchased from Mustangs Unlimited and ran into the conundrum of the ages with all the differing thread combinations that can be found when sourcing the "correct" year specific unit. After several attempts, I just succumbed and changed out the tube fitting to match the threads. This unit has had fluid in it, but was never in service on the vehicle. Mustangs won't take anything back that's been "used" so it's been on the shelf for a few months. Free to anyone who wants it- just pay for shipping.

Mustang Master Cylinder.jpg

Mustang Master Cylinder 1.jpg

McGuard lock nuts - New, never out of the blister pack. Bought them when we ordered the wheels, then they came with a set. Again- free to you with paid shipping.

Mustang Wheel Locks.jpg

Merry Christmas to all in 71-73 Land!

Butch

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a power disc brake setup from a 72 convertible that I was planning on putting on my 71. So far I have the disc brakes on and working well but I still have to get the booster and master put on. Will this work with my setup?? My 71 was originally non-power drum. Right now im still running the non-power master and have disc brakes all the way around. Just trying to find time to restore the underdash bracket, pedals, booster and master. My power booster and master are cores only. Whats the difference in the years of power masters?? If I can make it work I will definitely take it.

If Turtle doesn't take it I definitely will for my '73 'vert build.
RacerX if you can use it on your 73, go ahead and take it. Its for a 73. I did a little digging and there seems to be a couple different thread options for the ports for the different years. So I will probably be mixing and matching my stuff anyhow. It should bolt directly up for you! So have at it and Merry Christmas to everyone!! Thanks for the generous offer of parts Butch!!!

Turtle.

Thank you. Goodnigh offered me one offline, so you can have this one.

I do appreciate the thought.

Merry Christmas All.

Curtis

Back