HEMI CUDA VERTS

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi John,

Whatever the final selling prices, you can bet that it will be BIG money for sure. Might even break that 2.25 Mill record!

I must confess, i love these cars, Challengers too, but what bugs me is that the big money revolves around the small numbers made of Cudas and Challengers. I often wonder what the selling prices would be if the same number of Cudas and Challengers were made as the 123 Mustang Convertibles.

I guess it's the old golden rule - the rarer the car, the more it's worth.

Greg.:)

I love Cudas, also as coupes. I think their proportions are just right, especially the 71s with the four headlights and the gills on the fenders.

I almost bought a 73 when I was in Florida for Christmas last year but I did not have the time to go and take a good look at it.

I know that you want a 70-71 and not a 73 but the body is still the same, even though the tail lights are different.

I kinda wish I had not let that opportunity pass.

Great looking cars, but I don't get why some are $20k and some are a million. Ok, some are rarer / higher performance, but makes no sense to me why there is such a variation in price.

Great looking cars, but I don't get why some are $20k and some are a million. Ok, some are rarer / higher performance, but makes no sense to me why there is such a variation in price.
Hi Mark,

I really think it does come down to absolute rarity of a popular model car, and the mystique around these vert models as such, but i also think the whole concept is stupid as well.

Super rich men's toys and ego bragging rights for a select few i'm afraid.Like i said, would they fetch the same sort of money if many were made in the day?

Greg.:)

Back