new led dash lights

007.thumb.JPG.b4e62c1891a88771404701e8124eff3f.JPG009.thumb.JPG.45f0adbb953d72263c11c327b943c172.JPG008.thumb.JPG.5289176a92631a0faf968ae798dd2dcb.JPGfinely got the new led dash lights in. they are very bright. i did loose dimmer function but i dont mind at all .i have changed every bulb in my car to led (not head lights) and i'am very happy with the result

if you change 1 bulb back to incandescent you'll regain your dimming function

http://www.7173mustangs.com/gallery/1_01_07_15_8_53_18.png

"I love my Hookers!" and "Get some Strange" probably have a different connotation to non automotive enthusiasts!

i'm going to splice in a t-10 bulb into the heater control socket and try that

Hi Norm,

Look's good. What brand of bulbs did you end up buying?

Greg.:)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4x-12V-Green-T10-5630-9SMD-LED-Width-Light-Dashboard-Side-License-Plater-Light-/171858044651?hash=item280389a6eb:g:~RkAAOSwu4BVpJvl&vxp=mtr

i found them on ebay thay have red also .they are brighter then 5050 smd led.they fit right in

thanks

I haven't dove into my dashboards yet, did you need just 4 bulbs?

depends on what you want to do i did the alt=oil=temp=brake with red but with no tach you need like 10 green for the gauge illuinatetion i got extra

finely got the new led dash lights in. they are very bright. i did loose dimmer function but i dont mind at all .i have changed every bulb in my car to led (not head lights) and i'am very happy with the result

Wondering, did you remove the tinted bulb dome covers in the instrument panel, or did you leave them in?

Brett

phonestang2.jpg

finely got the new led dash lights in. they are very bright. i did loose dimmer function but i dont mind at all .i have changed every bulb in my car to led (not head lights) and i'am very happy with the result

Wondering, did you remove the tinted bulb dome covers in the instrument panel, or did you leave them in?

i removed the blue covers

i tryed to splice in a t-10 bulb and it did not help the dimming prob.

i removed the blue covers

i tryed to splice in a t-10 bulb and it did not help the dimming prob.

Thanks, I just ordered some based on the pictures you posted. I've already got blue LEDs in the instrument cluster, but they must be early models because they are still quite dim even with all the blue dome covers removed.

Brett

phonestang2.jpg