Replacement long steering hose

I looked through the past threads to see if anyone has asked but couldn't find anything. I have the long power steering hose that goes up, through a braket on the driver's side strut brace then back down and down to the gear box. Mine is in bad shape and I need a replacement. I looked at different ones and they don't look the same. Where can I get a replacement?

Check with Don at Ohio Mustang Supply, he is a vendor here and he will be able to tell you if he has one or where you can get one.

http://www.ohiomustang.com/

His phone number is on the web site and if he see's your post he'll probably chime in.

-john

(jbojo)

351C 4V cc heads, 10.5 : 1 CR, 290 Herbert cam, Flat top forged pistons, forged connecting rods, Atomic efi,

C6 with Gear Vendor overdrive, 3.89 Tru Trac, Hooker Super Comp with 2 1/2" Pypes Exhaust.        

Some Mod pictures can be seen at: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=2026]Bojo's Garage[/button]

I looked through the past threads to see if anyone has asked but couldn't find anything. I have the long power steering hose that goes up, through a braket on the driver's side strut brace then back down and down to the gear box. Mine is in bad shape and I need a replacement. I looked at different ones and they don't look the same. Where can I get a replacement?

i think you need the pressure hose . i had one made it cost $100 you can buy the shorter ones all over just make sure the fittings are correct

i understand that the long hose was for steering surge to help stop the jumping you sometimes feel in the wheel when you turn .its not on a lot of cars