Well I would like to chow My engine build of 408"

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
6d64717dcc7fb89424fd2e9eb7029245.jpg

So I'm a proud owner of one Mach 1 73! Regards Lars DK73 😎

Hi thank you guys yes it is ewsome [WINKING FACE] But I just find out that most of my photos from the building is lost!! Because of my computer [PERSONAL COMPUTER] back 2 years ago got black out under update [FACE WITH COLD SWEAT] So I'm sorry my friends but I hope you enjoy it enyway [WINKING FACE]

Well I did get it Dyno Run on the crank shafts at the same place as it was professional Machinet. The place is westspeed autoshop.dk. Don't know if it still is there. But I remember the owner said that My engine block was a one of a kind! The best hee have worked with in long time [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] So I did not have to worry about going for the 408" 4" 0.30 bore. My engine was a strong one. There was no limit on power change it if I ever had to go up [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]😎[THUMBS UP SIGN] Will show it later on John[WINKING FACE] Regards Lars

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds exciting Lars. Congratulations.

Well thank you very much [WINKING FACE] Well I am not going to have more power than the 469,5 He as it turned out to have on the Dyno test 😎[THUMBS UP SIGN] But hee did the long 20 minutes Run in his Machine Shop. So Wee was sour that it performs as it should 😎 [THUMBS UP SIGN] Regards Lars

Back