Which you all Happy new years around the world.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Which you all Happy new years around the world 🌍 off members and staff on this amazing site [CONFETTI BALL][COLLISION SYMBOL][CONFETTI BALL][COLLISION SYMBOL][GLOWING STAR]😎[THUMBS UP SIGN] Thanks for this year's amazing inputs My freinds[GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][THUMBS UP SIGN] Regards Lars DK73

So I'm a proud owner of one Mach 1 73! Regards Lars DK73 😎

Lars,

I too would like to wish all of you a very happy and productive New Year...

Bru

It's weird Lars, yours are the only posts that sometime the emogenes don't 'work', they display as text.

New years wishes to everyone! Thanks for the support of the staff and the great site members.

Pssssst.... will e

The reason the emogenes don't work is cause the Krone ain't what it used to be.

But don't tell Lars, he still thinks they work....

;-)

Hi thank you Guys :thankyouyellow: Well i dont now if that's because i am a Google Guy and Sony phone?? Well im not soure.... But I Hope that you still understand My Message:p:D;) There is alot off imformation going true lines.. But still take Care an Happy Newyears to your famaly:thankyouyellow:

Thank you very much Thin [CONFETTI BALL][COLLISION SYMBOL][GLOWING STAR]😀[GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] Which you Happy New year to and your family [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] Regards Lars

So I'm a proud owner of one Mach 1 73! Regards Lars DK73 😎

Back