Amsoil '72 Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've watched some of the videos they send after you sign up. Have to admit these guys kinda worry me a bit. The way they address some of the "issues" seems kinda amateurish the way they talk about the car / engine / work needed. It's obvious they don't have a lot of knowledge about the 71-73 Mustangs that most folks on this site take for granted. You would think they would have looked for someone to consult to help with their project. With the promise of some product for compensation I imagine they could have found someone to assist.

On the other hand, maybe it's just that I'm spoiled by the overall general expertise demonstrated on this website on a consistent basis.

Last edited by a moderator:
when this was first posted i went to go look and i know people registered. after i took a look i walked away.

saw the same stuff bill saw and then some.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey "without risk there is no reward" so unless you enter you have 100% chance of not winning. :) ::thumb:::D:p

I figured WTH and entered. If you win the car you can do whatever you want to it, or leave it as they built it.
Exactly right - I entered as well. Even though I know there's no chance of it happening, if I were to win it I'd probably wind up 'making it my own' at some point in the game.

Back