• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free black console body

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
None currently
I have a full black console body free to someone who needs it.It was cracked across the middle but repaired and hard see now.no clock plate or ash tray but console lid and compartment are there.dnt really want to ship but I can if someone really needs.

I need one for my 72, id be willing to cover shipping charges to me here in florida. 33760

I have a full black console body free to someone who needs it.It was cracked across the middle but repaired and hard see now.no clock plate or ash tray but console lid and compartment are there.dnt really want to ship but I can if someone really needs.
If the car was a 4 spd. there should be a trim piece that fits around the shifter boot at the floor. If you have that, I'm interested.

Back