72 Mustang Coupe Build

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

72MustangCoupe

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Coupe
2014 Mustang Convertible
I haven't posted in forever, but me and my dad have really gotten down to business. If anyone doesn't know the story, check my older threads. Completely original coupe I found with all of the paper work and I have several, original 1972 magazine advertisements picturing these mustangs that I have included in the paraphernalia. Car was in absolutely beautiful shape. Drove it home two years ago November 27th and it is truly a time capsule. Full restoration and getting ready to put it back together after the car gets painted and off the rotisserie.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I just went back and read through all your old post. You have a very solid nice car to begin with. Its nice to see younger people interested in these older cars, thats not the norm these days. Your very lucky to have a father willing to take the time to take on a project like this with you. Those memories will last a life time. Nice work, looking forward to seeing more updates. Keep up the good work. Ryan.

Back