72 Mustang Coupe Build

I haven't posted in forever, but me and my dad have really gotten down to business. If anyone doesn't know the story, check my older threads. Completely original coupe I found with all of the paper work and I have several, original 1972 magazine advertisements picturing these mustangs that I have included in the paraphernalia. Car was in absolutely beautiful shape. Drove it home two years ago November 27th and it is truly a time capsule. Full restoration and getting ready to put it back together after the car gets painted and off the rotisserie.

image.thumb.png.8ada6471fc30de4fa275fcb0dd255840.png

image.thumb.png.c5e06e8dbbe39b302fb35f8cb2a3f82d.png

image.thumb.png.541de03d08489c5f42aa1554ac257007.png

image.png.f7e2ce5d995f59fc028891b19384038b.png

I just went back and read through all your old post. You have a very solid nice car to begin with. Its nice to see younger people interested in these older cars, thats not the norm these days. Your very lucky to have a father willing to take the time to take on a project like this with you. Those memories will last a life time. Nice work, looking forward to seeing more updates. Keep up the good work. Ryan.

1973 Mach 1, Porsche Guards Red, 429/C6

1972 Mach 1, Grabber Blue, 302/C4, currently under construction