• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1973 Mustang OEM Motor Mounts - SOLD

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlexM

Reaction score
My Car
1969 Mach 1 M code Black Jade
1970 BOSS 302 Calypso Coral
1970 BOSS 302 Medium Red W code
1969 BOSS 302 Acapulco Blue
1973 Mustang OEM Motor Mounts, 351 Cleveland

Original Ford factory motors mounts

I’ve had these since 1984 and they are in great shape.

1 short pair for convertible marked 665, excellent shape $150 <--- SOLD

1 tall pair for hardtop SportsRoof, excellent shape $150 <--- SOLD

1 tall pair for hardtop SportsRoof, dirty and scuffed $100 <-- SOLD

All plus $13.45 for a USPS flat rate, "if it fits it ships", in the US.

More photos available on request.

IMG_2447.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
An update for my fellow members. I bought the convertible pair. I was hesitant since Alex just joined and was selling stuff but so far it has been great. He's responded to my PM's and today provided me a tracking number, shipping it just as quick as he said he would.

I just wanted to share that in case someone wanted to buy the other sets.

Thanks Mike, I appreciate the feedback. I had some others that were curious about that too.

Here's the story. I'm '69 '70 guy and have hung out mostly on the BOSS302 Registry site for the last couple years. AlexM over there too. These motor mounts I got back in the early 80's when I bought some core 351 CJ engines. They were long blocks and had everything bolted on yet. Basically just pulled right out of the car, apparently 1973 cars. The motors mounts I cleaned and painted (except one pair for some reason) stuffed them in a box. Then recently I was working on a 351C engine swap out and went looking for some Cleveland motor mounts. Came across these again and was wondering why am I saving '73 motor mounts?!?! Gotta be folks that can use them more than me.

So hopefully they will help somebody get there project done!

okay, got the motor mounts from Alex. They are as described. He shipped them right away. Packing was excellent. He's the real deal.

Thanks Alex!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks again Mike for the great feedback, and you are welcome! Glad you like'm and I glad they are in a good home!

Are they the same for 71 Mustangs?

Back