Greetings

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Morgan

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Ford Mustang Coupe. 351C 2V. Auto. All original, been in the family since new. Originally a California car, it's never seen snow.
Hi all,

I'm a recent transplant from Ohio to Florida. My mother bought a 1973 Mustang Coupe with a 351 2v Auto in 1974 with 1000 Miles on the odometer. It's been painted by the previous owner (I have no clue why). But it's originally Blue and it can still be seen under the hood, door jams, etc. My plan is to take it back to stock color. Everything is original with no rust, it's never seen salt and spent the majority of it's life in Southern California. It has 92k original miles and other than a conversion to use unleaded gas and the exhaust system, it's all stock. I look forward to meeting you all hopefully and going to cruises/meet-ups/shows as soon as I get the car from my mothers in the Spring. I have a few kids and hopefully some of them will take an interest and accompany me as well. Thank you!

Justin

nc4ev.jpg

2qxxcac.jpg

Back