hello

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

arkansasdave

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Grande 351 Cleveland/FMX/9inch
Hello I am new to the site I just found it by chance while on another site. I have a 1972 Mustang Grande 351C/FMX I have owned the car since 1988.

AD:D

Welcome, AD! This is the best online forum I've come across. We love 71 - 73 'stangs of any variety, and yours sounds very interesting. Please post some pics when you get a chance, and let us know what's happening in your neck of the woods as far as your Grande and what you've done with it, if anything. Good to have you here.

Doc

Hey Dave! Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard! ::welcome::

Welcome aboard! There is alot of knowledge about our cars here and the people are great also!

WELCOME aboard, Dave!!

Where are you in Arkansas - - I am right "on the line" in Memphis.

Look forward to your interactions on the forums.

Again, Welcome!

BT

Hey I resemble that remark about the RHSC. And Cobra 3073 I am in the Russellville area north west central. Glad to meet all you good people!

AD

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the welcome guys this is a much needed site I always felt out of place at some of the sites with their focuses on the "other" Mustangs.

AD

Aw come on now... Mustang IIs aren't all that bad. Besides... that's kind of almost an insult to Pintos. ;)

Next thing you know you'll be hatin' on Fox-bodies. :p

Aw come on now... Mustang IIs aren't all that bad. Besides... that's kind of almost an insult to Pintos. ;)

Next thing you know you'll be hatin' on Fox-bodies. :p
Ya know...It was a Mustang II that help make Farrah look so HOT on Charlie's Angels! :heart:

I'm not busting on Mustang II's, I LOVE Mustang II's. If it weren't for the II, I may have never gotten into mustangs. When I was like 8 or 9 years old, my mom got a little used blue mustang II, and I LOVED that car. My first Mustang was a yellow II. Someday I hope to find 78 King Cobra or some car in good shape missing the motor/tranny that I can convert into an EV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back