Hello everyone !!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ogoz23

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
Hi everyone , I'm a new member and a proud owner or a 73 Mach 1. My name is Ozzie, I'm a Liutenant for the Fire Department here in Miami Fl.

Welcome Ozzie, from the Peoples Republic of California.

Lots of good info to be had here.

Bru

Hello from Mississippi. Really appreciate the service you provide in such a dangerous profession. Don't hesitate if you ever have any questions, need info, or just want to talk about your Mach 1. We're all here to help each other. Welcome aboard Ozzie!

Hi everyone , I'm a new member and a proud owner or a 73 Mach 1. My name is Ozzie, I'm a Liutenant for the Fire Department here in Miami Fl.
Welcome to the site. From a 20 year veteran from Daytona Beach area. Question, got a friend, retired from Metro-Dade, Detective in Homicide far as I know was either Leutenant or Captain back last century, was in the Security Police Squadron Weisbaden Air Base, Germany mid 70sd(I was in an Electronic Squadron on that base, then) then ended up finishing his tour at that Air Force Base in their Sp Sq then took his experience and became a detective in that Miami Police Dept. John Butchko(current an investigator w/a cruise lines). I lost contact w/him back when that big hurricane that hit where he lived in Kendall. Figure w/you in the fire dept. must have come in contact w/him or his coharts like (as I hear) Espinoza(sp?) I moved away from working back in the 90's(in New Smyrna resident and thereabout since 83) Arrived up here in Latrobe in 03. Between retiring from USPS Daytona area and only survivor of my family lineage, been in a reattempt to re-acclimate back North. Fortunate for the realty market back then is how I pulled that off, though. Lookin fwd in seeing your mustang. See mine, a total restore, seems over and over but as soon as tweaking out these inner door panels and new clutch, .....with all the modifications, something like a 72 Shelby GT 350 EUROPA (clone).lollerz

Back