Honeycomb Hood Scoop Grilles

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfootlarry

Reaction score
My Car
71 Mustang coupe 302
73 Mustang Convertible
Question does anybody know which bolts or hardware that is needed to install the 1971-73 Honeycomb Hood Scoop Grilles Part#d1zz-16624? I ordered the scoops but no hardware.

Thanks

Question does anybody know which bolts or hardware that is needed to install the 1971-73 Honeycomb Hood Scoop Grilles Part#d1zz-16624? I ordered the scoops but no hardware.

Thanks
I will see what I can find. I remember mine came with pan head phillips 1/4inch long black oxide screws to hold it in. Similar to other short fasteners used in interior assembly.

Thanks
I will see what I can find. I remember mine came with pan head phillips 1/4inch long black oxide screws to hold it in. Similar to other short fasteners used in interior assembly.
Thanks

Still wondering if anybody has the size screw that is needed for install?

Here they are. The screw to the left is a #8 x 3/4" long, Phillips Head, Flat, S/S, sheet metal screw.(shown for scale)

The screw on the right is "the" correct screw. It is a #8 x 5/16" long, Pan Head, Phillips. It is black.

hood scoop grille screws.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here they are. The screw to the left is a #8 x 3/4" long, Phillips Head, Flat, S/S, sheet metal screw.(shown for scale)

The screw on the right is "the" correct screw. It is a #8 x 5/16" long, Pan Head, Phillips. It is black.
Great Thanks!!!

Latest posts

Back